Saturday, August 05, 2006

bush explains things... oh, no he doesn't

A few quotes I found from his high-and-mighty'ness' floundering around in his sea of self-centeredness:

"Who cares what you think?"
President George W. Bush, July 4, 2001 to Bill Hangley, Jr., freelance writer, and
Who Cares What You Think? (also His Gift To Us)
Bush thumbs his nose at the rest of the world; can you blame them for hating us?
March 14, 2002; Alan Bisbort, American Politics Journal

"I'm the commander, I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation...."
George Bush: I do not need to explain why I say things
20 November 2002; Bob Woodward, The Washington Post

"You say we're headed to war. I don't know why you suggested that. I'm the person who gets to decide, and not you."
Bush says North Korea problem can be resolved diplomatically; not so sure about Iraq
Tue Dec 31, 2:39 PM ET; RON FOURNIER, AP White House Correspondent

"I made up my mind that Saddam needs to go," Bush hinted to a British reporter at the time. "That's about all I'm willing to share with you."
U.S. Decision On Iraq Has Puzzling Past
Opponents of War Wonder When, How Policy Was Set
Sunday, January 12, 2003; Page A01; Glenn Kessler, Washington Post Staff Writer

"I will let you know when the moment has come."
Bush Dismisses Calls for More Time for Iraq
Tue Jan 21, 8:28 PM ET; Steve Holland and Andrew Hammond, Reuters

"Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction."
President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat
October 7, 2002, 8:02 P.M. EDT ; Office of the Press Secretary

"I'm willing to give peace a chance."
Bush: U.N. Should Have Chance to Resolve Iraq Crisis
Friday, September 27, 2002; Fox News/AP


Impeachement, anyone?