Monday, November 08, 2004

Aljazeera.Net - AMS warns Iraqi forces - WTF?!

It disturbs me to see columns like this being given the full weight of associations such as al jazeera. It disturbs me because I do not see how anyone could think that allowing suicide bombers and exploding cars and kidnapping/beheading people is more prone to "civilize" a new country than is an orderly, peaceful election process. Ok, so they don't trust the US forces... I don't trust a lot of people, either, but peace is always better than terror. There are quite a few clergy and other civilized leaders to turn to and stand behind, rather than blowing up a car in a people-filled street! But, alas, the world is full of idiots, and over-zealous make-me-a-martyr religious quacks are no less idiotic than the war mongers of elsewhere.

Aljazeera.Net - AMS warns Iraqi forces

1 Comments:

I've never cared for zealots of any stripe...as Benjamin Franklin said, "There is no such thing as a good war or a bad peace."

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home